ceetec p40 painting machine
TITLE: Ceetec P40 Painting machine
DESCRIPTION: The Ceetec P40 machine is the smallest machine is the paint range and is especially suitable for small workman’s companies like painters, carpenters, joiners and timber yards. The machine’s simple design makes it easy to use. The machine is fitted on rubber wheels and can therefore be moved easily. It is well suited for workshops and construction sites. The wood item is fed into the machine upright with the help on a forward drive. The item is led past a set of jets that add an overdosage of wood preservative to the item. With this it is ensured that even wood items with imperfections and rough wood get a sufficient imperfections amount of wood preservative.
- Capacity: 1500 m/h.
- Item dimensions: Max. HxW: 25×175 mm or 40×100 mm. Min. L: 800 mm.
- Electrical supply: 3 x 400 V + PE IP. Class 65.
- Effect: 0.37 kW
- Machine weight: App. 115 kg.
ADVANTAGES CEETEC P40:
- Especially suitable for outdoor boarding – also weatherboarding
- Small and handy painting machine
- Quick setting and colour change
- Pay-back time of about 20,000 m painted wood equivalent to 20 hours’ production
*we reserve the possibility of changes and occurrence of errors in technical data